Interested candidates should send resume to:RAVE N.P., Inc.
430 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 7
Delray Beach, FL 33445 ATTN: Human Resources
Phone: (561) 330-0411 Ext. 201 Fax: (561) 330-0896 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RAVE LLC, RAVE N.P., Inc.,
Eco-Snow Systems and Advanced Micro Patterning are
Equal Opportunity Employers – Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability or other legally protected status.
- If you are interested in a career with RAVE, please submit your application and resume via e-mail or mail to the address above and specify the open position listed below to which you are applying.
- PLEASE NOTE: RAVE does not accept applications for unlisted positions.
RAVE LLC, a leader in commercial applications in the field of photomask repair and cleaning technology, has the following open position:
Position: Applications and Quality Management Engineer
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
RAVE is seeking an Applications and Quality Management Engineer to provide engineering support and vendor management for current products and the development and design of new products.
- Initiate the design, development, execution and implementation of projects related to CO2 cryogenic cleaning equipment for removal of particles at the micron or nanotechnology scale for use on Si wafers and photomasks in IC and photomask manufacturing
- Develop new applications for CO2 cryogenic cleaning
- Work to increase particle removal efficiencies, mitigate tool adders and achieve damage-free cleaning in order to enhance current CO2 technology applications
- Conduct computational fluid dynamics simulations to study damage on photomasks and EUVL masks during cleaning, and investigate contaminant particle removal using CO2
- Provide technical support through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products to customers and potential customers
- Ensure that the product application/solution is functioning according to specifications
- Responsible for C02 system customer source and final acceptance
- Assist service staff as requested
- Travel extensively to customer sites and trade show / conference venues
- Manage quality assessment on parts and components and work with vendors to timely correct deficiencies and address issues
- Create and manage quality process documentation
- Perform other duties as needed/requested
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience working with metrology, inspection and repair equipment in the photomask industry or similar in the semiconductor industry
- Experience with and an understanding of the workings and application of CO2 and gases, lasers, piezo, motors and control systems
- Experience working with Rave LLC and/or Rave N.P., Inc. tools and products
Minimum Requirements for the position:
- Associate Degree in Electronics or a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 10 years work experience in an engineering or applications position in the semiconductor industry
- At least 5 years work experience in an engineering or applications position directly working with photomask repair or CO2 cleaning equipment
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, including internationally.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills with customer skills and sales support.