Interested candidates should send resume to:RAVE N.P., Inc.
430 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 7
Delray Beach, FL 33445 ATTN: Human Resources
Phone: (561) 330-0411 Ext. 201 Fax: (561) 330-0896 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RAVE LLC, RAVE N.P., Inc.,
Eco-Snow Systems and Advanced Micro Patterning are
Equal Opportunity Employers – Veterans/Disabled
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, national origin, sex, religion, veteran status, disability or other legally protected status.
- If you are interested in a career with RAVE, please submit your application and resume via e-mail or mail to the address above and specify the open position listed below to which you are applying.
- PLEASE NOTE: RAVE does not accept applications for unlisted positions.
- Postion: Process Technician
- Location: Delray Beach, Florida
RAVE is seeking a Process Technician to provide support for current products in the areas of manufacturing, processing and field support for its Advanced Micro Patterning (AMP) division.
- Assemble and test of AMP products. Testing will include optics alignment, electrical troubleshooting, and photolithography processing.
- Install systems at customer sites to obtain final acceptance. Customers may be located both in the US and internationally.
- Run test samples in applications lab on photolithography system. Must be able to execute test plan, collect data and report results in a comprehensive manner.
- Support engineering testing as needed for new system capabilities and designs.
Minimum Requirements for the position:
- AS Degree in Electronics.
- One (1) year experience as Process Technician with direct lithography systems.
- Experience with and understanding of the applications of optics, motors and control systems.
- At least five (5) years working as a manufacturing technician in electronics industry.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical systems and issues. Experience with software controls.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel and Microsoft Project software.
- Ability and willingness to travel (approx. 2 weeks/quarter as needed), including internationally on short notice.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with sales support and customer skills.